2017 in review - a new newborn photographer in San Diego, CA
A new newborn photography studio opened up in San Diego, CA during 2017
A lot has changed in the last 12 months. 12 months ago I was new to San Diego. My husband and I had packed our belongings together, grabbed our dog and two road trips from Minnesota to California we were finally home. Moving across country was, and still is, a really fun adventure. But with the move also came the challenge of moving my business.
However, 12 months later, and Studio Freyja Newborns (previously operated under Johanna Kitzman Photography in MN) is up and running with a beautiful studio in downtown San Diego. It has been a whirlwind of a year but I've been so blessed to meet so many new families in this new city. I've had the pleasure of cuddling and photographing some of San Diego's cutest littles newborns. And I've also seen some of them grow up, take their first steps and laughing their little hearts out.
2017 goals list items
- Launch Studio Freyja Newborns - COMPLETE
- Have an interactive and thriving New Mom's VIP Group on FB - IN PROGRESS (Request to join here!)
- Have my own Studio space - COMPLETE
- Document beautiful babies and watch them grow - COMPLETE <3
- Move from Natural Light to Studio Light - COMPLETE
2018 goals list for Studio Freyja Newborns
- Be considered a premier, fine art newborn photographer in San Diego, CA
- Have the honor to photograph 3-4 newborns / month in my Newborn Studio in Downtown San Diego, CA
- Re-decorate the studio and start offering sibling and parents shots with the newborn session
- Provide every parent with a beautiful newborn album to always remember this special time
- Create a referral program for past and new clients (Leave a comment below if you have any tips and suggestions on how you'd like the referral program to look like)
- Update and increase my newborn props and outfits inventory to offer clients even more variety of the highest quality
Needless to say 2017 has been one amazing year and I am beyond excited to see what 2018 has to provide. And if you are pregnant, or know someone who is pregnant, reach out now to talk about your personalized maternity and newborn session!